- 2-person minimum: $300 for two people, $435 for three, $500 for four, $675 for six + Glacier Park entrance fee
- Matanuska Glacier, Matanuska Valley
- May 25 - Sept 5, 2017
- Age limit:
- Ages 12 and Up
- Start time:
- 9:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM or 7:00PM
- Departs From:
- Hicks Creek facility, 38100 W Glenn Highway, Glacier View, AK
- 3½ hours
- groups (10+) 10% Off
Chart your own path
NOVA welcomes the opportunity to create a custom, private individual or group glacier hiking adventure with our experienced glacier guides. Call or email us today to set up a Matanuska Glacier adventure designed just for you.
Minimum two persons.
Easy – view classifications
GLACIER PARK FEE
Matanuska Glacier Park is privately owned and charges per person every time you go thru the gate; Alaska State passes do not apply. Regular 2017 entry fee at gate is $30 per person; but NOVA clientele receive a discounted rate, which is added to the cost of your tour.
- Teens (12-17): $20
- Adults (18+): $25
- Alaska Residents, Military and Seniors (65+): $20