- River Category:
- Class III & IV whitewater
- $254 - 2 Canyon Trip or $302 - 3 Canyon Trip, Private Park + National Forest fees
- Matanuska Valley & Kenai Peninsula
- May 28 - Sept.5, 2016
- Age limit:
- ages 12 and Up
- Start time:
- Departs From:
- Hicks Creek facility, 38100 W Glenn Highway, Glacier View, AK
- 2 separate days
Glacier ice climbing with thrilling whitewater
Beautiful scenery and exhilarating whitewater south of Anchorage is combined with ice climbing on the mighty Matanuska Glacier up north and at a discounted
price. This 2-day combo adventure includes a 5-hour intro to the world of glacial ice climbing on one day, and whitewater rafting on the thrilling
Six Mile Creek located south of Anchorage on a separate day.
Click on the links for detailed descriptions of both tours.
Moderate to Challenging – view classifications
Matanuska Glacier Park is privately owned and charges per person every time you go thru the gate; Alaska State passes do not apply. Regular 2017 entry fee at gate is $30 per person; but NOVA clientele receive a discounted rate, which is added to the cost of your tour.
- Teens (12-17): $20
- Adults (18+): $25
- Alaska Residents, Military and Seniors (65+): $20