- River Category:
- Class III & IV whitewater
- $244 - 2 Canyon Trip or $294- 3 Canyon Trip, + Private Park + National Forest fees
- Matanuska Valley & Kenai Peninsula
- May 28 - Sept. 5, 2017
- Age limit:
- ages 12 and Up
- Start time:
- Departs From:
- Hicks Creek facility, 38100 W Glenn Highway, Glacier View, AK
- 2 separate days
Adrenaline junkie favorite!
This is you: bigger, faster, more excitement, more adventure. Welcome to the Matanuska Adventure Trek and Six Mile Creek Whitewater Raft Combo! This trip has it all – blood-pumping whitewater combined with a trek across blue glacier ice (and maybe a little ice climbinig). Choose this combo is you want activity beyond the mundane.
This 2-day combo adventure includes one day on Six Mile Creek and one day on the Matanuska Glacier with a discounted price. Click the links below for more detailed info on each tour.
Moderate to Challenging– view classifications
Matanuska Glacier Park is privately owned and charges per person every time you go thru the gate; Alaska State passes do not apply. Regular 2017 entry fee at gate is $30 per person; but NOVA clientele receive a discounted rate, which is added to the cost of your tour.
- Teens (12-17): $20
- Adults (18+): $25
- Alaska Residents, Military and Seniors (65+): $20